Eat Right for Life With a Plant-Based Diet:
The Secret to Permanent Weight Loss and Optimal Health
Whether you're a new or seasoned vegetarian or vegan, this book is the perfect guide to living well on a plant-based diet. It will help you, or someone you love,
- Avoid the carbohydrate trap that sabotages most vegan and vegetarian diets
- Eliminate cravings for sweets and junk food
- Lose weight and keep it off naturally, without fad diets or calorie counting
- Experience a healthier outlook and improved sense of well-being
- Discover which fats to eliminate and which ones to add for optimal health and weight loss
- Boost your energy level and brain power
- Identify lifestyle habits and issues that interfere with weight loss and good health
- Calculate your customized, daily protein requirement
. . . and more
Eat Right for Life with a Plant-Based Diet is formatted so that you can quickly focus in on areas that are of particular interest to you. Of course, I think you'll want to read it all.
It includes information that you won't find in the typical plant-based diet book. And the recommendations are supported by scientific studies and research.
If you suffer from any or all of the following,
- Excess belly fat (which means there’s also dangerous fat around your internal organs)
- Low energy - especially in the afternoons
- Cravings throughout the day for carbohydrates and junk food
- Foggy thinking
there’s a good chance that these symptoms are related to your diet. Eat Right for Life with a Plant-Based Diet also explains why you're experiencing these symptoms and how to fix them.
Order a copy for yourself or someone that you love today!
Like this page?